When you're at work, your dog can be playing, socializing and receiving the attention they need instead of being alone, chewing on the living room furniture or your shoes. Bring your dog to Canine & Company's daycare, where they can spend the day socializing and playing with other dogs! Those who enjoy watching from the sidelines will receive attention with lots of love throughout the day. We offer full day and half day options, along with numerous packages to choose from for our returning guests.
Why Choose Canine & Co. Dog Resort for Daycare?
We encourage you to take a tour to see what we are talking about!
- Our Daycare ensures lots of fun, socializing & new friends
- Webcams in all play areas
- Supervised by trained & loving staff
- Individual nose to tail wellness check twice a day
- Resort is designed for dogs to go outside for potty breaks
- Provide water & feeding germ-resistant bowls
- We test all pets for their temperament to ensure we provide the best experience for all our guests
- Large indoor daycare rooms with rubber flooring, playground equipment & toys
- Separate indoor & outdoor playground areas for our petite guests
- Over 8,000 sq. ft outdoor play yards with soft K9Grass, baby pools, misters, shade & playground equipment
- Secure 8 ft. Board on Board privacy fence
Vaccination Requirements & Additional Information
All dogs are required to have updated shots for Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (Bordetella every 6 mos.). Learn more by visiting our Policies and FAQ pages.
We offer full day Daycare, Monday through Saturday. Please note that at this time, reservations are required for daycare.
Please scroll to the right to view full pricing.
|Daycare||Single Guest Rate||Additional Guest Rate|
|Full Day (greater than 5 hrs.)||$28||$26|
|Partial Day (5 hrs. or less)||$20||$20|
|Day Boarding (Guest who stays in Suite - walk only)||$30||$30|
|Pre-Paid Daycare Packages||Discounted Rates|
|Full Day: 10 Days||$250|
|Full Day: 20 Days||$480|
|Full Day: 30 Days||$690|
15 minutes of one-on-one with human. Choose from fetch, frisbee throw, treat wobbler, leash work (not training), walk, snuggle, story time, or bubbles